- You will manage a product team of 8-12 Developers, QA’s, UI/UX in charge of building UniCourt’s client facing application used by Consumers and Legal Professionals.
- You will define features and processes, collaborate with technical teams to implement solutions and analyze user interaction and behavior to measure the success of a feature.
- This is a role that largely will lead through influence in the technical space with focus on User Interface and User Experience.
- You will need to coordinate with Stakeholders, Clients and other teams to understand use cases, document requirements and deliver features.
- You will prioritize feature implementation, plan product roadmaps, manage release cycles.
- You will need to enforce a SDLC that works best for this product’s development.
- You will need to understand the product’s features and client use cases to communicate the feature behavior in an appropriate manner via descriptive messaging which conveys to the client what to expect. This is a necessity since UniCourt as a platform talks to several different apps via REST APIs to serve useful content to its users.
- You will need to coordinate with the Content and UX team to build a UX with a consistent look, feel and messaging.
- You will be focused on getting feedback from the product about how its customers are interacting and using different parts of the application.
- You will continuously work towards improving the user experience by tracking various product metrics such as user activity, behavior, etc.. Decisions should be data driven.
- B.E. in Computer Science.
- Should have started his or her career as a Developer/Software Engineer and progressed to a Technical Lead.
- 2+ years of product management experience.
- Strong understanding of software development process with an appreciation for maintaining a high quality and great user experience.
- Proficient with API integrations, online technologies and user interface design.
- Prior experience managing technical products or online services.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (spoken and written) skills.
- People management experience.
- Develop ideas independently and should thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Strong urge to take ownership of consumer facing product to build amazing UX for our clients.