- You will manage key client projects
- You will oversee all aspects of the project like project scope, technical aspects, resource allocation, set milestones & deadlines, client communication.
- You will need to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- You will assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- You will prioritize feature implementation & manage release cycles.
- You will need to enforce the SDLC.
- B.E. in Computer Science.
- Should have started his or her career as a Software Engineer and progressed to a Technical Lead.
- 2+ years of Project Management experience.
- Strong understanding of software development process with an appreciation for maintaining a high quality and great user experience.
- Prior experience managing technical projects.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (spoken and written) skills.
- People management experience.
- Develop ideas independently and should thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.