Our company creates some of the world’s most cutting-edge software solutions in the Debt Consolidation industry.We are currently in search of a PHP Developer, who can enhance CRM and ERP applications for a smooth seamless integration of Lead to Contract (L2C) process flow.
- Individual contributor role contributing to technical development and delivery of PHP modules
- Responsible for understanding requirements and writing technical documents
- Responsible for conducting peer code reviews
- Responsible for upgrading and integrating different applications
- Responsible for estimating efforts, identifying risks, and providing technical support whenever needed
Mandatory Skill Sets
- 2-5 years of PHP experience
- Hands-on experience with designing and implementing WebApps and APIs using PHP (preferably version 8)
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming in PHP
- Experience using memory profiling and time profiling in PHP for performance optimization.
- Good understanding of data structures in PHP and time complexity.
- Experience with web servers like Apache or Nginx
- Familiarity with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Good understanding of SQL (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Strong unit testing and debugging skills
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Understanding of the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Experience with Agile development
- Demonstrates the ability to multitask and communicate clearly
Good to have skills
- Exposure to CRM or ERP systems is preferable
- Good understanding of AWS technologies
- Good understanding of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong experience in converting requirements into technical documentation using flow charts, state diagrams, and sequence diagrams
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Understanding of different major language paradigms (object oriented, functional, and reactive)
- Basic CI/CD and DevOps experience
- Experience with integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Experience building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.