- Should have strong verbal and written communications skills, Should be fluent in English
- 6+ years of experience in Sales and Customer Support
- Any Graduate degree or higher
- Should be comfortable working in Night Shift (U.S. Shift – 9:00 pm to 6:00 am)
- Should have experience in technology related sales, marketing or business development
- Experience in sales and business development in the U.S. region is a plus
- Experience selling SaaS / Legal products is a plus
- Provide the team with vision and objectives and manage key performance indicators
- Set daily/weekly/monthly targets and ensure team achieves it
- Motivate and mentor the team to achieve and exceed target
- Conduct weekly reviews to discuss performance, set short term goals, share updates etc.
- Provide timely response to clients and ensure TAT on calls/chats/emails is met
- Review/proofread response to clients, other departments and higher management for quality and accuracy of content
- Document all quality checks performed and ensure timely feedback is provided. Chalk down a performance improvement plan for repeat defaulters and execute it along with the HR manager.
- Escalation of non-adherence to process from a quality and SOP perspective
- Engagement with reporting manager to keep him abreast of all key activities
- Updating and reviewing the Sales Playbook and any documented SOP
- Developing and maintaining a repository of data with all relevant information for use in client correspondence, demo/meeting with client, management meeting etc
- Maintain up-to-date information on Sales information (Agent wise and month wise sales data on numbers, revenue, plan selected etc)
- Identify existing or anticipated issues and provide solutions
- Maintain adequate headcount required to process daily work and if there is a need to hire additional staff, then notify manager and HR.