Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Mangalore Infotech’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Ground Floor, Albuquerque Chambers, Pandeshwar, Mangalore - 575001, Karnataka, India. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
Disclaimer of Warranties
No warranty as to security, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage that could result from interception by third parties of any information made available to you via this web site.
Limitation of Liability
No Liability for Content; No Liability Arising from Use: Although the information provided to you on this web site is obtained or compiled from sources we believe to be reliable, we cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data made available to you for any particular purpose. Neither Mangalore Infotech, nor any of its partners, directors, officers or employees, nor any third-party vendor, will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of any failure or interruption of this web site, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this web site, the data contained herein or the products or services offered on this web site available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the web site or these materials, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of Mangalore Infotech or of any vendor providing software or services.
In no event will Mangalore Infotech or any such parties be liable to you for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or any other damages of any kind even if Mangalore Infotech or any other such party has been advised of the possibility thereof.
This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect a userâs equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your Internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure.
System Outages, Slowdowns, and Capacity Limitations
As a result of high Internet traffic, transmission problems, systems capacity limitations, and other problems, you may, at times, experience difficulty accessing the web site or communicating with us through the Internet or other electronic or wireless services. Any computer system or other electronic device, whether it is yours, an Internet service providerâs or Mangalore Infotechâs, can experience unanticipated outages or slowdowns, or have capacity limitations. We cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the web site.
All right, title and interest in this web site and all content contained herein is the exclusive property of Mangalore Infotech, except as otherwise stated. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, frame, create derivative works from, transfer, or otherwise use in whole or in part any information, software, products or services obtained from this web site, except for the purposes expressly provided herein, without Mangalore Infotechâs prior written approval. If you download any information or software from this web site, you agree that you will not remove or obscure any copyright or other notices or legends contained therein.