UniCourt seeks a User Experience Lead to join its team in India.
About the Job
UniCourt seeks a User Experience Lead to join it’s team in India.
UniCourt is a leader in making court data more accessible and useful with our Legal Data as a Service (LDaaS). We provide real-time access to court data through our APIs and online app for business development and intelligence, litigation analytics, litigation tracking, case research, investigations, background checks, due diligence, compliance, underwriting, machine learning models, and process automation.
We provide access to court data from state and federal courts to a diverse list of clients, including Fortune 500 companies and AmLaw firms and industries such as legal, insurance, finance, investigations, government, education, nonprofits, and consumers.
UniCourt is a legal technology company focused on using technology to unlock the potential of legal data. We are based in both California and Mangalore, India and our team includes legal professionals, data scientists, physicists, computer engineers, and sales and marketing, professionals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs that accurately convey product UI to senior management.
- Use recent studies and findings to establish the best design elements and include the same in UX design experiences.
- Mock up sample website and product design to assess user experience and ease of use.
- Do research and gather feedback on user's ease of use and satisfaction interfacing on company website and product.
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts allowing for interface edits as needed.
- Analyze customer responses and website data to examine high traffic web pages and determine why certain webpages perform better.
- Enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation through various interfaces.
- Combine user interface design concepts with user experience design and propose the best product and website design.
- Work closely with product, engineering and marketing managers and come up with design within expected timeframes.
- Validate the website and product against the expected design and feedback developers on UI improvements.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design.
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Axure, Adobe, Balsamiq and others.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces for clients.
- Experience with coding and the ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable languages.
- Continued learning and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies.
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with customers and clients.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently.
- Account for challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to optimize data for the best possible outcome.
- Experience creating storyboards and website mapping.
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
- A flair for writing coupled with Analytical empathy.