- You will manage key client projects
- You will oversee all aspects of the project like project scope, technical aspects, resource allocation, set milestones & deadlines, client communication.
- You will need to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- You will assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- You will prioritize feature implementation, plan product roadmaps, manage release cycles.
- You will need to enforce a SDLC that works best for this product’s development.
- You will need to understand the product’s features and client use cases to communicate the feature behavior in an appropriate manner via descriptive messaging which conveys to the client what to expect. This is a necessity since UniCourt as a platform talks to several different apps via REST APIs to serve useful content to its users.
- You will need to coordinate with the Content and UX team to build a UX with a consistent look, feel and messaging.
- You will be focused on getting feedback from the product about how its customers are interacting and using different parts of the application.
- You will continuously work towards improving the user experience by tracking various product metrics such as user activity, behavior, etc.. Decisions should be data driven.
- B.E. in Computer Science.
- Should have started his or her career as a Developer/Software Engineer and progressed to a Technical Lead.
- 2+ years of Project Management experience.
- Strong understanding of software development process with an appreciation for maintaining a high quality and great user experience.
- Prior experience managing technical projects or online services.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (spoken and written) skills.
- People management experience.
- Develop ideas independently and should thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.