- You will be part of a team which will be maintaining over 200+ production servers on the AWS cloud
- You will be figuring out ways to scale, manage and deploy applications and new releases on to staging and production servers
- You will be building better ways to automate deployments with Docker and configure machines using SaltStack
- You will be fine tuning web servers and databases
- You will be firefighting production issues
- B.E., M.S. in Computer Science
- 6 – 8 years of experience working on Linux enviorments, Shell Scripting & Python
- Should have good experience writing Object Oriented code especially in Python
- Should have good experience with databases MongoDB, MySQL
- Should have a good understanding about the web protocols & build applications for REST interfaces using Flask or other light weight frameworks
- Should have excellent debugging skills to find our process crashes and kernel logs, dmesg, syslogs, etc ..
- Experience with AWS – EC2, IAM, S3, VPC, etc is a PLUS
- Experience with Docker is a PLUS
- Experience setting up and managing Logstash, Zabbix, NewRelic, Nagios, etc.. is a PLUS
- Experience working with IT Automation tools like SaltStack or Ansible is a PLUS
- Experience in setting up and fine tuning webservers like NGINX, APACHE is a PLUS
Who should Apply?
- Are you an adopter of wide variety of open source technologies and tools?
- Do you have excellent coding and scripting skills?
- Do you have experience with systems and IT operations?
- Are you comfortable with with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment?
- You have a strong grasp of automation tools?
- You have excellent data management skills?
- If you are able to answer “YES” to 3 or more of the above questions then apply.